Stairway Photo Walls: 7 Images & 7 Tips
1. Hang photos from floor to ceiling.
After seeing photos hung along a stairway in last week’s The Way We Live, a reader requested more examples of this win/win decorating trend. Take a look at these 7 images and get ideas on creating your own stairway to family ‘haven’.
2. Add oversized images for a dramatic effect.
3. Extend the visual experience with sculptures or tall vases.
4. Photo placements can mimic the stairway risers.
5. Make use of all available wall space and mix in some artwork.
6. To add depth and interest utilize different frames and artifacts.
7. For a more streamlined effect use the same frames for all your photos.
Do you have a photo wall? If yes, my readers and I would love to see it. Send your images to firstname.lastname@example.org. Many thanks!!